TOWN OF DELLONA NOTICE OF REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETINGS
January thru June, 2018
The Dellona Town Hall is fully handicapped accessible.
Notice is hereby given that the following meetings for the Town of Dellona in Sauk County, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meetings will be held at the Dellona Town Hall at the times and dates listed below and for the purposes as specified below. The Agenda for each meeting will be posted at least 24 hours prior to the respective meeting.
Regular Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM January 8, 2018
Regular Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM February 12, 2018
Regular Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM March 12, 2018
Regular Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM April 9, 2018
Regular Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM May 14, 2018
Regular Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM June 11, 2018
Special Note – The Annual Meeting of Electors of the Town of Dellona will be held at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 at the Dellona Town Hall
Posted on December 9, 2017 by Lynn Eberl, Clerk
Please note – The Town of Dellona has a new building inspection service. If you need permits or inspections please contact one of the General Engineering representatives listed below:
TOWN OF DELLONA, SAUK COUNTY
NOTICE OF ORDINANCE
Ordinance 22 – PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON TOWN ROADS
This ordinance, adopted by a majority of the Town Board on a roll call vote with a quorum present and voting and proper notice having been given, provides for the regulation of the stopping, standing, or parking of vehicles on Town highways in the Town as follows:
- The stopping, standing, or parking of vehicles on Town highways in the Town of Dellona is subject to the following restrictions and limitations:
- No parking in excess of the posted time limit on roads so posted
- No overnight parking on roads posted “No Overnight Parking” or signs containing similar language
- The Town Board of the Town of Dellona, Sauk County, Wisconsin, has the specific authority under s. 13, Wis. Stat., to adopt this ordinance.
- The Town Chairperson, or his or her designee, shall cause to have placed appropriate signs on those highways ordered to have parking restrictions immediately after such restrictions are ordered by the Town of Dellona Board of Supervisors. Enforcement of new restrictions shall begin thirty days after such restrictions are properly noticed to the public.
- Violations of these restrictions shall be subject to a forfeiture of $50.00 plus court costs, second violations shall be subject to a forfeiture of $75.00 plus costs, and third and subsequent violations shall be subject to a forfeiture of $100.00 plus costs for each violation.
- The Sheriff of Sauk County shall have enforcement authority in the Town of Dellona for the provisions of this ordinance.
This ordinance is effective on February 1st, 2018.
The Town clerk shall properly post or publish this ordinance as required under s. 60.80, Wis. stats.
Adopted this 11th day of December, 2017.
Attest: Lynn Eberl, Clerk
Notice of Town of Dellona Board of Supervisors Election
April 3, 2018
Town of Dellona
Sauk County, Wisconsin
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT at an election to be held in the Town of Dellona, Sauk County, Wisconsin, on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, the following officers are to be elected:
Two Members-at-Large to the Board of Supervisors of the Town of Dellona, each for a term of two years
to succeed the following incumbents whose terms will expire on April 16, 2018.
Robert Giebel, Jr.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN THAT the first day to circulate nominating papers will be December 1, 2017, and the final day for filing nomination papers is 5:00 pm on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. Nominating papers must be filed with the Clerk of the Town of Dellona at the Dellona Town Hall, E8063 Town Hall Road, Lyndon Station, Wisconsin, 53944.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN THAT if a primary is necessary, that election will be held on Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
Acceptable photo ID will be required to vote at this election. If you do not have a photo ID you may obtain a free ID for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Done in Town of Dellona, Sauk County, this 24th day of October, 2017.
Dellona Town Clerk